Our Kraft Heinz International Supply Chain & Manufacturing Graduate Program is a functional program for graduates seeking an exciting career in Operations, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Engineering and/or Quality.
Commencing January 2022 in one of our manufacturing sites across Australia or New Zealand (Brisbane, Sydney, Wagga Wagga, Echuca, Hawke's Bay, Auckland, Christchurch or Dunedin), you will join the ANZ cohort of our Global Supply Chain & Manufacturing Trainee Program. Designed to broaden your knowledge of how a multinational food company operates, the 12-month program includes:
- Intensive, hands-on onboarding focused on our Operations & Supply Chain functions, complemented by a Commercial bootcamp focused on Marketing, Sales and Category
- Training in Six Sigma Belt, Kraft Heinz Manufacturing Excellence Program and a range of other foundational business training
- A factory Team Leader assignment, where you will develop a deep understanding of our manufacturing processes while also strengthening your leadership skills
- A site-based efficiency/productivity improvement Business Project where you can apply your learnings to create real business impact
This 12-month program will prepare you to transition into an Operations Management or Technical Expertise path at one of our factories following graduation from the program.
What we'll give you
- Fast-tracked career progression – Real responsibility from day one, leading teams and working on projects with real business impact
- International exposure – You'll be part of our Global Supply Chain & Manufacturing Trainee Program cohort, working closely with our UK and Netherlands-based Centres of Excellence and cohort of graduates across Europe, South America & Asia.
- Training & Development – Strong personal & professional development including technical training, leadership experience, and regular mentorship from senior leaders
What we're looking for
- Bachelor or Masters Degree completed in 2020 or 2021 – Engineering, Science & Supply Chain are advantageous, however, this program is open to graduates from any discipline
- Full, ongoing working rights in Australia or New Zealand at the time of application
- Willingness to move across functional areas, and relocate to different cities / rural areas or countries
- Strong extra-curricular achievements that reflect a proactive attitude and ownership
- Passionate about being challenged daily and ready to constantly learn, develop and grow
Bring your appetite for more!
Applications close 9:00 AM (AEST) Monday 22nd March – apply now!