- Support marketing campaign planning and execution.
- Assist in the production of social media posts, promotional emails, and other marketing collateral.
- Assist in the creation of written, video, and image content for marketing channels.
- Assist in the management of Polaron's website.
- Measure and report the results of marketing initiatives.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the marketing team.
- A recently graduated with a bachelor's degree in media, marketing, business, or related fields.
- Prior experience in administration, sales, or marketing is a plus.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- Comfortable with multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Basic image and video editing and graphic design skills.
- Previous experience with the use of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premiere Pro) and social media management tools is also a plus
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Excellent organization skills
The location of the role is based in St Kilda, Victoria