As a top Graduate employer our program offers you a permanent role that takes you on a 2-year journey to develop your capability and participate in focused development days. You will also benefit from the coaching and support of a dedicated Sponsor to help you make the most of the program.
Highlights of the program include innovation workshops, connecting with graduates from around the country and the chance to bring fresh ideas to Stockland.
This Graduate opportunity sits in the Commercial Property team who are responsible for managing Stockland's commercial properties which includes retail, office & logistics and business parks which are located nationwide. This is a multi-billion-dollar portfolio for Stockland and this team are responsible for ensuring that each asset is operationally successful, commercially viable and above all meets the needs of the communities who use the facilities.
You will rotate through Stockland's various Commercial Property departments to gain a broad overview of the function and its responsibility in ensuring the organisations success.
Responsibilities are varied, including:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with tenants and the community through the delivery of outstanding service
- Conduct tenant satisfaction surveys and deliver on any subsequent action plans
- Support the tenancy delivery process, including welcoming and on-board new tenants
- Drive asset net profit and maximise revenue opportunities
- Ensure outgoings recovery in accordance with all leases
- Prepare, manage and report asset budgets for marketing, capex and opex.
- Coordinate and ensure effective delivery of subcontractor services
- You are currently studying for or have completed a suitable degree within 24 months of the program start date. This program will start in February 2021.
- We have a preference for applicants who have studied a Property Management degree but will also consider other related degree subjects.
- You have achieved a 60% grade point average or above (GPA) either to date or overall in your degree subject.
- The ability to build strong working relationships and adapt your style to suit your various stakeholder groups is critical for success.
- Due to the permanent nature of this role, we can only accept applications from Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia or New Zealand.