As a top Graduate employer our program offers you a permanent role that takes you on a 2-year journey to develop your capability and participate in focused development days. You will also benefit from the coaching and support of a dedicated Sponsor to help you make the most of the program.
Highlights of the program include innovation workshops, connecting with graduates from around the country and the chance to bring fresh ideas to Stockland.
This Graduate opportunity sits in the Technology team who are responsible for offering great service and experience to Stockland business and Stockland customers, and enable and empower a digitally enabled business.
In this role you will gain a broad overview of the Technology function and its responsibility in ensuring the organisations success.
Responsibilities are varied, including:
- Collaborate with team to design, develop and deliver applications, enhancements & new functionality within a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) framework
- Conduct testing and Quality Assurance tasks including peer reviews
- Develop and implement automation test cases
- Attend and participate daily stands ups and team meetings
- Create relevant documentation such as user stories, test scripts, architectural design documents, user guides as relevant
- Contribute to team success by working collaboratively with own team members; assisting team members when needed; sharing ideas, knowledge and experience; and seeking to learn from team members.
- Enhance organisational effectiveness through continuous improvement and innovation
- You are currently studying for or have completed a suitable degree within 24 months of the program start date. This program will start in February 2021.
- We have a preference for applicants who have studied a Computer Science/ Engineering (software) degree but will also consider other related degree subjects.
- Competent in one or several of the following:
- C# .Net / Python
- Experience working with AWS services (such as S3, Lambda, Redshift) is desirable
- You have achieved a 60% grade point average or above (GPA) either to date or overall in your degree subject.
- The ability to build strong working relationships and adapt your style to suit your various stakeholder groups is critical for success.
- Due to the permanent nature of this role, we can only accept applications from Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia or New Zealand.